Advent Calendar of Inspiration – Food Events 2015
2014 was a fantastic year for food and beverage events. There’s a big movement in topics and social engagement in Germany. And the most important point: future aspects are involved that blow away the preservation of the status quo.
So where to go in 2015?
Let’s have a look at some well established fairs and events and some interesting newbies in Germany
- http://www.braukunst-live.com/english-version/ in Munich
- the German Spirits fair www.finest-spirits.de
- the wine fair www.prowein.de in Düsseldorf
- the fair of the ‘good taste’ by Slowfood http://www.messe-stuttgart.de/marktdesgutengeschmacks/ in Stuttgart
- the next organic fair http://next-organic.de/ in Berlin
- the two barcamps on wine Vinocamp Mosel and http://vinocamp-deutschland.net
- the bar and trend fair www.barconvent.de in Berlin
- or the the craft spirits festival http://destilleberlin.de/craft-spirits-festival-destille-berlin/ in Berlin
- hopefully Summer of Supper will take place again in Cologne
- http://cake-germany.de/ in Esslingen
- Hopefully Stadt Land Food will take place in 2015 again -> http://destilleberlin.de/stadt-land-food-2014/
- and it’s always worth having a look at the events by http://markthalleneun.de/ in Berlin
But that’s just Germany! What about festivals in other countries? What about inspiring fairs next to the classics?Ok, here’s a collection of fantastic food / wine / beer / spirits events all over the world where I would love to participate in
- the BioTalks in Amsterdam throughout the year
- the RAW wine fair in London or Vienna
- the Alaska State Fair
- the http://taste-talks.com/ in Brooklyn
- the ice and backery fair in Rimini http://td.sigep.it/
- the Expo Milano (ok, one big one) and especially the Reffetorio Ambrosiano during May
- http://www.madfood.co/ – what else?
- http://www.culinaryart.at/ in Salzburg
Which events did I miss out? Which fairs should I add to this list?